ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › Vegetarian Restaurants in Chicagoland

Vegetarian Restaurants in Chicagoland

Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 437
Thank you, Jennifer, for trying to expend our restaurant list and to let everyone know about more options for us!
A former member
Post #: 88
Vadim, I am sure that was quite an undertaking and THANK YOU VERY MUCH for sharing your knowledge!
One thought comes to mind is to include any website for the listing (future forward) so that we can peek in and see the menu's and what specialties they offer and whether they are BYOB at a glance is great.

I plan to frequent your list regularly. Rosalinda
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 438
Yes, Rosalinda, it would be the next step! Hopefully I could get to it soon! smile
Lidia
user 2571719
Chicago, IL
Post #: 13
Thanks Jordan's RAW Vegan Cafe (100% raw)

928 S State Street

Lockport, IL 60441

Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 440
Thank you, Lidia - The list is updated.
Kay S.
user 13393550
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
Vadim,

I just made a slide of your list that I'll be using at my next talk -- in 2 weeks -- on Chicago's Vegetarian History, to show how far we've come. I credited the page by including its link. BTW, Green Zebra is now completely vegetarian.

--Kay
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 446
Kay - Thank you information about Green Zebra. I made the changes to www.ChicagoVeg.org/pages/Vegan_and_Vegetarian_Restaurants­ accordingly. And thank you for letting me know about using the page in your talk. Good luck!
Lyn
user 13474680
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
Hi there :) there is an awesome lil restaurant in Naperville called Two Mothers. It is on the southwest corner of Route 59 & Diehl. While they do offer meat as an option they are mainly Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian and Lots of Raw dishes, Juices & also offer many GF options!!! The food is absolutely delicious, the staff is amazing AND on Wednesdays they have a pickup Dinner for 4, consisting of entree, salad and dessert, for $28 plus tax!!!
They are also on Facebook, where you can like their page and receive their daily updates & specials :)
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 448
Thank you for sharing, Lynn!
Ilana
Ilana125
Chicago, IL
Post #: 11
Please add Kitchen 17, 613 W Briar Pl in Lakeview near Broadway, https://www.facebook....­. Entirely vegan. Thanks!