add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › New to the neighborhood

New to the neighborhood

Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
Hi there :),
My Name is Tannya and I just moved 45 mins south of Chicago from Pennsylvania with my fiance, David and our two kids, Jade (5 years) and Gage (5 months). We have no friends and family out here and from what we can tell, we did move into a very veg oriented neighborhood. And I know this may sound a little lame lol, but WE NEED FRIENDS!! I love cooking and feeding people and I get lonely not being able to do that XD. so if anyone is in the Peotone, Bradley/ Bourbonnase, Manteno area, we would love to hear from you :) and anyone else who wants to talk as well
Highland Park, IL
Post #: 34
Dear Homecooking Vegan,

Welcome to Chicago Veg. I don't live close by but would love to welcome you and your family to Chicago Veg. Please join us for a meetup and you are sure to meet many who would love to be cooked for and make new friends. This is a great group and you will be instantly welcome into the fold. I hope to see you at a meetup soon.
A former member
Post #: 13
I don't live close either but you are welcome to call me or email me anytime. It's great to connect with other vegs and vegans as we have so much in common. I would enjoy talking to you and your family. Welcome.
Chicago, IL
Post #: 3
thank you both :) Me and the fam are excited to join in some meetup activities, but we probably wont be venturing out until the weather warms up. (I am a sissy about the cold) but if you would like to connect via facebook, I am I spend a lot of time on there and try to put recipes and food pix in my notes :) I love recipe sharing