A former member
Post #: 2

Hi,

My name is Laura Evans and I'm currently a DePaul Journalism student. For our final project, we have to write a trend story. For my trend story, I chose to write about vegan shoes. I was hoping that I could interview people in this field about the shoes. If you do agree to be interviewed, I would love to set up an interview time, or if your uncomfortable with that, we can do an e-mail or phone interview.

Also, I'm looking for some recommendation of chicago based vegan shoe stores. I've found a few, but to make this paper really accurate, I think I need more than a few!

I hope this isn't asking too much!

Thank you!
Laura Evans
Skyla I.
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
Hi Laura:

Are you looking for subject matter experts or consumers who prefer to buy/wear vegan shoes over leather footwear?
I fall in to the latter category and have probably paid more money (willingly, of course) to purchase vegan shoes and boots simply because they're animal friendly.
I don't know of any strictly vegan shoes stores in Chicago; I buy my most of my vegan footwear online from Moo Shoes in NYC.
If this info is helpful or you'd like to talk to me, drop me a line.

Namaste,

Starr Ivey
A former member
Post #: 9
I am very interested to know of vegan shoe stores in Chicago.
lease keep me informed. I would like to read your paper when ready.
sincerely, Dianna C. Longcool
A former member
Post #: 1
I would like more information on men's vegan shoes. There seems to be a plethora of options for women, however for men, all I have found are Chucks, Simple, and an athletic style or two from a couple major brands. Very limited on the casual front, and nothing appropriate for the office.

Keith