Marcy E. Cruice, H...
user 41190972
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
I am looking for up to 20 vegans, vegetarians or people who are curious about the lifestyle or aspiring that are willing to be open and honest about their experience living a cruelty-free life. I will be hosting two roundtable discussions to compile information, opinions, experiences, stories, struggles and ideas that I will use to support my clients.

I am a Holistic Health Coach who focuses on supporting vegans and vegetarians that want to be healthy and happy!

I am still working out the dates and times but the discussions will be held in the next couple of weeks at the Native Foods in Wicker Park. Appetizers and beverages will be provided.

Please let me know if you are interested and feel free to pass this message along to your friends and family in the Chicagoland area. Registration will be necessary. Once I solidify the details I will send any interested parties an invitation, so please friend me on Facebook or provide me with your email address.

Marcy E. Cruice
Holistic Health Coach

Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 342
It sounds interesting, Marcy. Please send me an email with more details (any other goals besides compiling the data to use it for your clients, the tentative date, etc.) if you might be interested for ChicagoVeg to organize it.
Paul R.
user 25093732
Chicago, IL
Post #: 8
Just ask Vadim to post it as a meetup and I think you'll have 20 people, easy.