addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Marcy E. Cruice, H...
user 41190972
Denver, CO
Post #: 4
Hello all! I am hosting two vegan roundtables in May! I am looking for vegans, vegetarians, people who are on their way or just simply curious to speak about their experience.

Check out my evite for my details!

Marcy E. Cruice, H...
user 41190972
Denver, CO
Post #: 5
I should also mention that there will be free Native Foods appetizers and beverages provided!!

Hello all! I am hosting two vegan roundtables in May! I am looking for vegans, vegetarians, people who are on their way or just simply curious to speak about their experience.

Check out my evite for my details!

Paul R.
user 25093732
Chicago, IL
Post #: 10
Don't take this as a complaint or negative remark but what is the Evite thing? Why didn't you just do it the regular way with this group? Just wondering.
Marcy E. Cruice, H...
user 41190972
Denver, CO
Post #: 7
Because it isn't technically a ChicagoVeg event. After speaking with Vadim, we decided to keep as an individual event of my own because it is much smaller setting.
Paul R.
user 25093732
Chicago, IL
Post #: 12
You know, I'm sorry I even asked. Kinda rude of me huh? I know I agreed to attend and I very much want to but I'm going to Michigan (camping) earlier than expected due to the warm weather. I still go to Chicago often and I'll probably go but I can't say for sure just yet. 90% sure.