ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › Looking for veg*n housing starting July 1st

Looking for veg*n housing starting July 1st

Kira
bamfybun
Chicago, IL
Post #: 15
My lease is up at the end of June and I would love to find someplace to live with others veg*ns, so I thought I'd try posting here.

A bit about me ~
26 (almost 27) year old female. Non-smoker. I work part-time at Whole Foods in Lincoln Park. I'm vegan and am into environmental/sustainability stuff - I will not deny having hippie inclinations. I'm a co-organizer for a sustainability interest group - the Chicagoland Permaculture Meetup. I garden. I'm in a band. I've got a BA in Film. I'm from Los Angeles, moved to Chicago about a year and a half ago. Pretty laid back but I do my share of house-keeping. I like listening to music, eating, going for walks and random outings, watching movies, playing games, yoga, going out for a drink and dancing once in a while.

Ideally I'd like to find a place with people who are eco-minded and enjoy communal-living. I'm in Humboldt Park now and am hoping to stay near that area since I have a community garden plot. I can pay up to $450.

If this sounds like a match to anyone or if you have any suggestions of other resources I could try, feel free to message me back or reply. Thanks all!

Kira