ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › June 16 Montrose Beach Potluck and Volleyball: Recap + Missing items

June 16 Montrose Beach Potluck and Volleyball: Recap + Missing items

Michael M.
mbmackaplow
Chicago, IL
Thank you to everyone who attended yesterday's event. Despite concerns about storms, we ended up rain free!  It was a great, friendly, nice crowd!

I ended up with two extra items:

1) A circular plastic item design to be frozen in the freezer, and then take out to keep food cold.

2)     A square, plastic reusable bowl.

If you are the owner of either one, let me know.  I will also bring them both to the next event.

A special thanks to Andrej, Alan, and "I'm-sorry-but-I-forgot-your-name-b­ut-it-may-be-Jim" for sticking around at the end to clean up.

Look for two more beach potlucks & volleyball events this summer! (I'll arrive earlier next time :) )

Mike
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 364
Thank you, Mike, for organizing this great event!

Just a few things for everyone:

1. Here is a link with photos from the event: www.chicagoveg.org/photos/9173602­

2. Here is a link in case someone may wish to share your recipe of your dish: www.chicagoveg.org/messages/boards/thread/7521957­

3. Don't forget to like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ChicagoVeg­) and share your comments with us!