ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › Help needed at VeggieFest 2012!

Help needed at VeggieFest 2012!

Closed to new replies

Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 370
We are looking for help at our booth at Veggie Fest. If you are coming to enjoy Veggie Fest please consider to help us to represent ChicagoVeg at our booth (Greet people, offer them flyers, and maybe make some friends on the way!)

Please reply to this message thread specifying the time when you will possibly be able to help. Don't worry if your time will be overlapping with other people. It's even better to have more than one person at the booth at the same time.

Veggie Fest hours: Aug. 11 (Sat.) and Aug. 12 (Sun.) from 11 AM to 8 PM
Location: 4S 175 Naperville-Wheaton Rd., Naperville, Illinois, 60563

It seems like the event is a far ahead but time just flies for some of us so it might be good idea if we will start marking our calendars as much in advance as possible.

Whether you can give us just an hour or half of the day to help us at the booth we will greatly appreciate your help!
Lori
Highland Park, IL
Post #: 39
I can man the booth from 2-4 on sunday
Christina
khrysteenalee
Tampa, FL
Post #: 11
I can help on Saturday for a bit. I have company coming from out of town but I could spare an hour or two. Do you need help around 11:00?
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 372
Thank you, Lori!
Yes, Christina, if you can come at 11 and help us a few hours it would be great!
It would be ideal if people choose a 2-4 hour slots to volunteer at the table, so it would be easier to manage.
Christina
khrysteenalee
Tampa, FL
Post #: 12
Great, I'll be there!
Alice N.
user 31269482
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
I will work on Saturday between 5-8pm.
Jeffrey
user 28107982
Chicago, IL
Post #: 4
I am planning to come on sunday. i could to 12-2, but am flexible and could move it up if necessary. i plan to leave before 6.

do we know where the booth will be located?
A former member
Post #: 2
I can work the booth on Sunday from 4 - 6. I'm looking forward to Veggie Fest!!

Is there a place for volunteers to meet or is there something that volunteers for our booth should wear to identify ourselves with our meet up group?

Thanks!

Robin
Cyndi D.
cyndi.dodick
Wilmette, IL
Post #: 9
I can work from 11:00-1:00pm Saturday if that helps.
Thanks!
Cyndi Dodick
Megan
user 4243249
Willowbrook, IL
Post #: 5
I'll be there on Sunday 11 - 5.