ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › Help needed at VeggieFest 2012!

Help needed at VeggieFest 2012!

Closed to new replies

Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 374
Sincere Thank You to everyone who has signed up so far and will come to help us! The more people we will have the easier and more fun it will be for everyone.

Jeffrey - If you could come at 12 and help us until you need to leave (with or without breaks) it would be great!

We don't know the exact location of our booth/table yet. However, as you will come to Veggie Fest you will be given brochure with the map/list of the exhibitors. Look for us on the list!

In the effort of looking more "professional" please wear ChicagoVeg t-shirt if you have one. Everyone who will be helping us at least for 4+ total hours during the weekend (for example: 2 hours in the morning and 2+ hours in the afternoon or on the next days) will be given a ChicagoVeg t-shirt to wear and to keep.
Sharon A.
saardema
Midlothian, IL
Post #: 1
Janet and I can help for two hours. Say... 2-4 PM?
Devanathan
user 57119242
Chicago, IL
I am in
julie
user 7274114
Naperville, IL
Post #: 5
Hi! I'd like to volunteer on Saturday from 1pm-3pm if that's okay.

Thanks,
Julie Hasselberg
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 376
Thank you, Julie and Janet. Devanathan - it would be great if you could specify the time.
A former member
I am able to volunteer from 11 to 1
Denice S.
zigzagger
Glendale Heights, IL
Post #: 4
Vadim,
I am coming on Sunday, and can volunteer for a couple of hours. I haven't decided on a time yet, so let me know when you feel you might need extra bodies at the booth.
Denice
630-338-6535
Vishal
user 12383936
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
I have a ton of things to complete off for work this weekend, however, I will most likely be able to help out after 3:30pm or so. I will update the board if my plan changes.