addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › Help us at VeganMania 2012!

Help us at VeganMania 2012!

Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 377
We are looking for help at our table at VeganMania. If you are coming to enjoy the event, please consider to help us represent ChicagoVeg (Greet people, offer them flyers, and maybe make some friends on the way!)

VeganMania hours: Sat. Sept 29, 2012 from 10 AM to 5 PM

It will the best if everyone would choose one or more of the following shifts:

10 - 12pm
12 - 02pm
02 - 05pm

Please reply to this message thread specifying the time when you will be able to help.

It seems like the event is a far ahead but it might be good idea if we will start marking our calendars as much in advance as possible.

If you have ChicagoVeg t-shirt, please wear it. If you don't have it and commit to help us for 2 hours or more you will be given the t-shirt to wear and keep it.

Whether you can give us just an hour or half of the day to help us at the booth we will greatly appreciate your help!
A former member
Post #: 5
Hi! I have to change my reply: I can volunteer from 2-5pm on Sat Sept 29th not 12-2pm. Sorry about the last minute change.
Sweta
Sweta_S
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
Hi - I can volunteer from 10-12 on 9/29. I also need a t-shirt (size Sm or Md). Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 2
I would lik to voluneer from 10 ntil Noon I can also do Noon to 2 PM Rosann Fritz 773 574 1691
Tami
user 12891572
Chicago, IL
I can volunteer from 2 - 5. Tamara Tanzillo 312-330-8286. Will someone confirm if help is still needed? Thanks!
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 381
Thank you, Jenna and Sweta, for letting me know about t-shirt sizes. We will have many S-M-L t-shirts so I am sure we will find one that will fit.
Rosann - You can help up us at either or both time slots. Whatever will work for you.
Tamara - It's always good to have more people at the table as it makes it easier and more enjoyable for everyone so your help will be always appreciated.
Jessica N.
user 58327382
Chicago, IL
Michelle and I can be there from 10-12 if you still need us ;)
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 382
It will be great to have you! If you can come a little before 10 AM to help setup it would be ideal.
Jessica N.
user 58327382
Chicago, IL
Ok will do, see you there!
A former member
Hi! Sorry about that, Vadim, I completely forgot about this board. I can volunteer between 12-2pm. Let me know who to contact once I get there this Saturday. Thank you!