addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › Help us at VeganMania 2012!

Help us at VeganMania 2012!

Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 387
It's not a problem at all, Borja. Thank you for your offer to help between 12 and 2 at ChicagoVeg table. I will see you at 12.
If you are willing to also volunteer on Gill's team after 2 pm, you can send her a direct email through her profile.
A former member
Post #: 7
I apologize for the last minute change but I can only volunteer from 2-5pm not the original 12-2pm. Sorry about the change and please let me know if this is alright Thanks! (703) 862-2809
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 388
Thank you for letting me know, Jenna. Yes, we expect some people to help us up between 12 and 2pm so no worries. I will see you at 2pm.
Jessica N.
user 58327382
Chicago, IL
Post #: 3
I am so sorry and upset that I will not be able to make it tomorrow! I hope you still have enough people to work the booth :( I feel really bad but somethings come up
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 389
Sorry to hear it, Jessica, but thank you for letting me know as much in advance as possible.
I hope some people may come to assist us right in the last moment. It happened in the past and it was a good help.
I hope to see you at our following events!
Sweta
Sweta_S
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
thx for the info on shirt sizes. see you at 10 am, but if i can get there early to set up, i will. -sweta
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 390
I will plan to to be there at 9:30am. You can say that you are helping to help setting up ChicagoVeg table if problems to get in.
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 391
Huge THANK YOU to all of you who came to help us! Your help was extremely needed and valuable! I am looking forward to work with you during the upcoming events. Please consider to get more involved by participating in our organizational meetings or just by helping us at the random events. Thank you again!