add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › 2012 Fall Festival and Vegan Chili Cook Off at Sasha Farm

2012 Fall Festival and Vegan Chili Cook Off at Sasha Farm

user 4243249
Willowbrook, IL
Post #: 6
I'm looking for others who would be interested in heading out to Sasha Farm for their vegan chili cookoff on September 22nd. That's a Saturday. The event is 4 - 10 p.m. and my intentions would be to leave by 8 and make it home around 11 - 11:30. It's a ride, but totally worth it (lots and lots of animals to play with) and I don't mind driving but thought maybe others would like to join and we can head out together. Here's their website:­. If interested, please email me.