addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › Looking for additional investors for Carrots, vegan restaurant in Bengaluru

Looking for additional investors for Carrots, vegan restaurant in Bengaluru (Bangalore)

A former member
Post #: 7
Dear friends, greetings from India. I apologize if this email is violating the spirit of this group, but I am trying to do something to promote veganism and I am in urgent need of help, hence taking liberty to write this.

My partner Krsna and I are in the process of starting up a healthy and 100% vegan restaurant ‘Carrots’ in Bengaluru (Bangalore), silicon valley of India. And we are looking for both angel investors and business partners.

At the moment, the interior designing of ‘Carrots’ has almost come to an end and soon we are planning to start trials and launch. Unfortunately, we are falling short of funds and hence looking for additional investors for this project, someone like minded and passionate about this concept, mainly to be able to sustain the initial ramp up period.

Personally, I think this concept is pretty good and will become a hit in the long run, and I feel it is quite likely that it will pick up from day one itself because lot of people have shown interest and enthusiasm in supporting. But I want to share short term financial risk with someone like minded, if possible.

Before investing, if you would like to know more about the project, current financial details, status and requirements, or visit and inspect the place, feel free to write to me at krishna.shastry@gmail.com – kindly mention an approximate amount that you might be interested in investing.

Some background:

I am a vegan from past 12 years and I lived in Wheeling-Northbrook area for 3 years between 2005-2009. I was a frequent visitor to many vegan and vegan friendly restaurants in and around Chicago, Blind Faith Café being my favorite. It was great to attend some of the meetups, Green fairs etc. I cherish those memories and never want to leave this group. I keep looking at some emails and envy the vegan atmosphere you have over there :-)

Few months back, I took a bold step and proceeded towards setting up a 100% vegan restaurant in Bengaluru. During the process, I met a wonderful and spiritual person Krsna, basically a German citizen and living in India from past 12 years, working on societies that help organic farmers and also running a healthy and (almost) vegan restaurant http://swamyskitchen....­ in a small town. His concept is much more evolved, and focuses a lot on healthy preparations also, without compromising taste. I was sold out to this idea and we decided to start a project in Bengaluru – at the moment, both of us are full time working on this project.

Finally, Bengaluru is an internationally known place and some of you might have visited already; some of you might have business/personal connections to this place as well. I thought there is no harm in reaching out and trying to get some help for this positive project. I know it’s a long shot, but just trying to save a vegan business.

Regards,
Krishna Shastry
http://krishnashastry...­
A former member
Post #: 10
Dear all,

A high level business plan and status summary document is available in the following link:

https://docs.google.c...­

I hope some of you find this as a great ethical investment opportunity and help us with additional funds.

Regards,
Krishna Shastry