addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › Chef/kitchen help needed

Chef/kitchen help needed

Sue
user 3156313
Chicago, IL
Post #: 13
Hello,
Chef, cook and kitchen prep people needed in Chicago for a new concept I am working on. The idea is to offer healthy good tasting meals that will help bring people with mainstream eating habits towards or to a veg*n lifestyle. If you know someone that might be interested or anyplace I should be looking, please contact me via meetup letting me know of the interest. We can arrange some time to speak in more detail.
Thank you for reading.
Ken M.
kengmick
Chicago, IL
Post #: 6
Hi Sue, please contact me to discuss my interest and capabilities. It seems that Meetup has temporarily disabled your email. Thx, Ken
Ken M.
kengmick
Chicago, IL
Post #: 8
Hi Sue, I replied a couple of times via your Meetup email link. Hope to hear from you. Ken