addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › Do you find it more difficult to date vegan women than carnivores?

Do you find it more difficult to date vegan women than carnivores?

A former member
Post #: 3
I have dated two vegan women and found them to be be condescending and beyond annoying. I think meat is calming and changes a woman's demeanor for the better. Vegan women are soooo zealous about health and nutrition and have a heavy dose of arrogance. Other than that, they are great. :) thanks for letting me vent
A former member
Post #: 5
Personally, I believe that the whole reason we engage in the dating process is to find out more about the other person's personality, demeanor, likes and dislikes and through that process we find out if they are a good fit with us or not. I have certainly encountered different personalities in people and don't believe that it's related to what they eat....it's just who they are. Isn't it a blessing that we have the freedom to choose the people we spend time with and choose those we don't wish to be around?