addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › Help needed at VeggieFest 2013!

Help needed at VeggieFest 2013!

Svetlana M.
user 103341242
Naperville, IL
Post #: 1
I'll be there on Saturday and possibly on Sunday with my 6 months old son and will be happy to help as much as I can. The time: between 12pm and 4pm.
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 466
Thank You Andrea, Sri, Beata, Rik, and Svetlana!
Rick - We won't have a huge setup but please consider to come at about 10:45 for either or both days to help with it. We won't have outlet or music but our booth is right next to a music stage so we will have more than enough music there!
A former member
Post #: 5
I would be more than happy to help with VeggieFest 2013. just let me know what day
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 467
Thank you Diane! We have a bit less people signed up for Sunday but both days would work. You can come at 11am or later during the day. Thank you in advance for your help!
A former member
Post #: 7
I can help in Saturday... will arrive between 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
Anuj R.
user 12962857
Irvine, CA
Post #: 1
I can come in on Sunday at Noon to help. I actually work right across at Navistar (the office and parking lot where everyone parks at the event) so this is kind of ironic. Look forward to meeting you.
Surya
SS1234
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 21
Thanks Anuj, see you there.