ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › Help needed at VeggieFest 2013!

Help needed at VeggieFest 2013!

Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 455
Send an Email Post a Greeting
We are looking for help staffing our booth at Veggie Fest. If you are coming to enjoy Veggie Fest please consider to help us to represent ChicagoVeg at our booth (Greet people, offer them flyers, and maybe make some friends on the way!)

Please reply to this message thread specifying the time when you will possibly be able to help. Don't worry if your time will be overlapping with other people. It's even better to have more than one person at the booth at the same time.

Veggie Fest hours: Aug. 10 (Sat.) and Aug. 11 (Sun.) from 11 AM to 8 PM
Location: 4S 175 Naperville-Wheaton Rd., Naperville, Illinois, 60563

It seems like the event is a far ahead but time just flies for some of us so it might be good idea if we will start marking our calendars as much in advance as possible.

Whether you can give us just an hour or an entire day we will greatly appreciate your help!
Jackie Garcia
user 94464372
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
I'm game for whatever times you might need.
Alan
user 10289894
Wheaton, IL
Post #: 23
I'm looking forward to atte4nding both days. I will likely 'float' in and out (there is the food court and a demo or two...) Vadim, if the booth has too-few people during VeggieFest, please call me... and I hope I will hear my phone!!!
Christina
khrysteenalee
Tampa, FL
Post #: 18
I can be there around 11:30 on Saturday. Last year it was fun to be at the booth and meet so many people!
Ken Mick
kengmick
Chicago, IL
Post #: 23
I'll be there all day Saturday! See you soon.
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 465
Jackie - It would be great if you could come and help us right from the beginning (at 11am on Sat or on Sun).
Alan - Since you plan to be at the Festival both days we probably could use your help at some point on Sunday as it seems that more people can help us on Saturday so far. I can call you or you may simply occasionally stop by at our booth.
Christina - Thank you for coming to help us again this year!
Ken - It's awesome that you will help co-hosting our booth for the entire Saturday! It would be great if you could come about 20 minutes before beginning of the festival to help with the booth setup.

Please spread the word as we still could use some additional help on Saturday and definitely on Sunday.
Andrea
user 12723473
Chicago, IL
Post #: 3
I will be there all day on Saturday!
Surya
SS1234
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 20
I will cover Sunday, 2 pm onwards till Closing time.
Beata
user 85097612
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
I am coming with Andrea, unfortunately only on Saturday.
Rik
user 10134019
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
hi all:
I am looking forward to 2 great days.
I can help out on Sat and Sun
I can help with setup and take down.
Will we have power outlets for some music?