ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › Help needed at VeggieFest 2014!

Help needed at VeggieFest 2014!

Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 476
We are looking for help staffing our booth at Veggie Fest. If you are coming to enjoy Veggie Fest please consider to help us to represent ChicagoVeg at our booth (Greet people, offer them flyers, and maybe make some friends on the way!)

Please reply to this message thread specifying the time when you will possibly be able to help. Don't worry if your time will be overlapping with other people. It's even better to have more than one person at the booth at the same time.

Veggie Fest hours: Aug. 9 (Sat.) and Aug. 10 (Sun.) from 11 AM to 8 PM
Location: 4S 175 Naperville-Wheaton Rd., Naperville, Illinois, 60563

It seems like the event is a far ahead but time just flies for some of us so it might be good idea if we will start marking our calendars as much in advance as possible.

Whether you can give us just an hour or an entire day we will greatly appreciate your help!
Denise
thehappypath
Schiller Park, IL
Post #: 1
Let me know if you still need help with the booth and on which day. I can do an hour or two. -Denise
Megan
user 4243249
Willowbrook, IL
Post #: 10
I can volunteer Sunday morning. 11 - 1. 1:30 max.
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 483
Thank you, Denise & Megan. Denise -We need help at any time at both days, but, if there is no difference for you, please come right in the beginning (11am on Saturday). Please send me email so we could exchange our contact info. Thank you again!
Loleta C.
user 78157132
Saint Charles, IL
I can help on Sunday from 1- 2:30. Just let me know where to go. loleta1@comcast.net
Mitul
user 103737252
Chicago, IL
I can help either or both days. Preferably after 1230p or 1p and as late as 8p Saturday, till about 430p Sunday.
Pauline
user 7686247
Oak Park, IL
Post #: 2
We can help on Saturday, will stop in to see if you need our help, we are planning on being there all day
Tierra
user 125093892
Chicago, IL
I can help from 1pm to 3pm on Saturday.
Joyce
user 12573207
Chicago, IL
Hi I can volunteer about 3 pm Saturday. Joyce
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 484
Thank you so much to everyone who signed up to help at our booth! Looking forward to see you all at VeggieFest!

If anyone who did not sign up but have an opportunity to help please stop by anyway. The more people can help - the easier and more fun for everyone!