align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › Vegetarian Cooking Classes Available

Vegetarian Cooking Classes Available

A former member
Post #: 3
Hello Everyone!!!

My name is Kheiyah and I am just excited to tell you that I am doing a Vegan Cooking Class every Saturday for only $65.00/class. I do the class in my home and I can come to your home if you like. If you come to my home the Class is $65.00/person but if you bring 3 more people with you, you will get your class for free. Now If I come out to your home or a place you would like me to come, the class is free for you if you get 5 or more people that will pay $75.00 a class. Sounds Great Huh?

I am a previous cook at the Infamous Soul Vegetarian Restaurant on the the Chicago South Side...if you are familiar. I am also a Cook with the Company Totally Vegan...so if you are familiar with those two organizations, you know a little about my food.

I can teach you how to make vegan food fun and affordable. Its easy and enjoyable!
If you are interested in our up coming class on Saturday June 27 or our weekly cooking classes please post your email address and I will add you to the list or call me at 708-527-0161 or email me at back2genesis1@yahoo.com

Thank you all Please Learn Vegetarian Food the Right Way!!!