addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › Help in representing our Meetup at Veggie Fest

Help in representing our Meetup at Veggie Fest

Closed to new replies

Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 53
As you may know Veggie Fest designates for us a free both to promote our meetup group. If you are coming to enjoy Veggie Fest with our meetup or plan to come at a different time please consider to help us to represent our Meetup at the booth (Greet people, offer them a flyer with an info about ChicagoVeg, offer them to enter in our free raffle to win a prize, and maybe make some friends on the way!)

Please reply to this message thread specifying the time when you will possibly be able to help us. Don't worry if your time will be overlapping with other people. It's even better to have more than one person at the booth at the same time.

Veggie Fest hours:
Aug. 8 (Sat.), 11 AM - 8 PM
Aug. 9 (Sun.), 11 AM - 7 PM

Whether you can give us just an hour or half of the day to help us at the booth we will really appreciate your help!

Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 54
I plan to be there on Aug 8 (Sat.) from 12 PM to 4 PM. I will try to make it by 11 AM but it would be great if someone could back me up.
Lori
Highland Park, IL
Post #: 3
Hi Vadim,

I would be happy to help with the booth after 2pm on Saturday or anytime Sunday. I also would like to carpool if possible.

Lori
Karina
user 3621396
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
Hi Vadim,

I am available Saturday after 1 p.m.

Thanks,

Karina
Cara
user 9473805
Chicago, IL
Post #: 4
Hi Vadim,

I hope to attend on Sunday, August 8th. Probably will arrive after 12 noon-ish. Anytime during the afternoon, I can volunteer some time. Then off to Tai Chi before dinner-time.

Let me know about the time frame, once you get a better head count of volunteers.

Later,

Cara
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 60
Thank you Cara, Korina, and Lori!
I will be in touch closer to the event date when we hopefully have some more people who may want to help us too.
A former member
Post #: 10
Me, too. Vadim! Let me know when you have the final schedule of all the helpers. I may be able to fill in the 'blank'. Thanks. Hannah.
A former member
Post #: 198
I could help out, too, but let me know times...Peace, Gill
Raji
user 8432548
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
I will be able to help, on Sat, at 11 am, for few hours. Will let you know more specifics at it gets closer.

A former member
Post #: 1
I'd love to help out too. I can be there on Saturday from 3 - 6 pm.