addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Cara
user 9473805
Chicago, IL
Post #: 89
Alan has some good, valid points. wink

I don't think organizers anticipated the crowd-size since this was a first-time event. Clearly labeled signage needs to be improved for the purposes of traffic flow and public safety. A larger venue is definitely needed for next year considering the overflow of people.

Some tweaking in the pre-planning stages, should result in better overall organizational management. I'm glad that the vast majority of people and exhibiters had sincere, geniune reasons for participating in this event. A bit more pre-advertising wouldn't hurt either. I look forward to another larger, expanded and improved fair next year!
jessica
user 10632197
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
awesome fest.