addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › Got a Norwalk model 270 juicer, would like to share it with others

Got a Norwalk model 270 juicer, would like to share it with others

Matt
Matttt
Chicago, IL
Post #: 4
I've got a Norwalk model 270 juicer, would like to share it with others, especially if you're willing to make some juice for me in exchange (to save me time with my juice making--I can provide the fruits/veggies, of course :) ). Got a great "juicing station" area in my condo, making veggie/fruit prep and overall cleaning easy.

For those who don't know about Norwalks--they are terribly expensive, but I think they make far and away the best-tasting and most-nutritious juice, hands down. Come check it out!

http://www.norwalkjui...­

I'm in Wicker Park. Let me know if you're interested?

-Matt