addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Cara
user 9473805
Chicago, IL
Post #: 103
From VegNews, the magazine, here is their list of "Veggie Award" winners for 2009. Locally speaking, the "Chicago Diner" was voted as the "Favorite Veg Restaurant."

See the entire list of favorites and see what you think:

http://bit.ly/1WgBbV

Geneen S.
user 10198365
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
Thanks very much for the great info and links.
Pat G.
user 10156263
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
Where is Soul Vegetarian on this list? That is my favorite. Pat Gwozdz
Cara
user 9473805
Chicago, IL
Post #: 107
Considering the fact that VegNews headquarters are located in San Francisco, I'm very glad to see that a Chicago Restaurant was acknowledged. Over 35,000 readers voted and it notes that 21 editors' picks and 41 reader picks are included in this list.

After all, it's only an opinion poll yet still interesting to see what other people think.....just like yourself. I guess you might have to vote next year. wink