I know some of my suggestions are a bit "dark" or cranky, but I wanted to "toss them out" there. It's great if someone has better (I'll 'steal' it!), improves mine or "vetoes" the ones that are not so good. "My" slogan on a poster or sign is much less important than (turning people into) happy and healthy veg*ns, saving lots of animals, taking some load off the environment and convincing the "omnivore" world that we are not the "Zombi Tofu Apocalypse" :-)
0 · May 26, 2012
- "Test GMOs on CEOs!"
- "Don't put that in your mouth - you don't know WHO it's been!"
- "We eat to live - but we don't kill to eat."
- "Real environmentalists are vegan" (stolen from a bumper sticker...)
- "We are VEGAN - we ARE the change"
- "I'm too grown up to nurse from a cow"
- "Meat gives me Greenhouse Gas"
- "Where do you get your cholesterol?"
- "Veg*ns save 50 animals every year"
- "There's no blood on my meal plates"
- Go Veg*n - live in peace and joy"
0 · May 24, 2012
Maybe could use these, some thoughts that might go on posters or signs. Maybe not the best of sentiments to show omnivores, but steal em, fix 'em, make 'em better, use 'em, or not :-)
- "Meat - the meal that kills you back"
- "Dying for a bacon cheese omelet? us too! MOO OINK CLUCK" (or pictures of same...
- "Go veg - Billions and billions saved!" (stolen from some veg site & a mClown...)
- "Feathers & fins, fur & skins - Friends, not food"
- "Go veg*n and save the world! Ask me how!"
0 · May 23, 2012