Chicago Veggie Pride - Midwest Vegans & Vegetarians Unite! Message Board › 2013 CVPP Flyer Distribution

2013 CVPP Flyer Distribution

Andrea
user 12723473
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1

Please use this message thread to coordinate which city area you would like to help with to distribute our ­flyers or/and ­cards.

Here is the link to the ­maps with all areas. Further explanations are in the Terry's post below.

I will distribute flyers in Area 12. I will also distribute flyers on the Northwest Side including Edison Park.
Terry H.
user 12789269
San Diego, CA
Post #: 4
Thanks for getting this started, Andrea!! What's up CVPP volunteers! Chicago is a big city and we want to cover it with flyers! Last year the city was broken down into areas & beautiful maps were created for each area. Please respond to this thread if you can help cover an area or know someone who might be able to help! Solicit any and all help you can!

When you choose an area (you can choose more than one, and more than one person can cover an area) please post it here & after you distribute to a place please note it here as well to minimize duplication of efforts!

Thanks for all you do!!

Link to Maps of 12 Areas
A former member
Post #: 12
Dan's got evanston (area 1), glenview (whole foods, tower dr.), niles (touhy), lincoln park (clyborn)
Terry H.
user 12789269
San Diego, CA
Post #: 7
I'll cover area 4 as well as the neighborhoods to the west of that area (don't see them on any maps). When I was at El Nuevo Mexicano last week for an MFA event I got a postcard with my meal- great outreach there!