addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chicagoland Astronomy Club Message Board › Full Moonrise This Friday

Full Moonrise This Friday

Matt
user 11631328
Chicago, IL
Post #: 9
Hello again,

Is anyone interested in finding a nice spot near a beach to watch the full moon rise over Lake Michigan Friday evening (at 7:42)? I try to make a point at catching it each cycle, and seeing that deep orange crown just as reaches the horizon NEVER gets old.

I'll definitely be going somewhere along the lake to watch it (I have a few favorite spots) so if anyone else wants to go we can try to figure out a centralized location.