Jason Rosado, the organizer of Chicago Business Development Forum (CBDF), invites all of us for his very successful event: "2014: DOUBLE, TRIPLE or 10 X YOUR BUSINESS THIS YEAR".
What is going to bring about your greatest success? Join us and learn the secrets, strategies and skills you need from Business Growth Coach Jason Rosado, who brings his track-record of helping clients to literally double, triple and more their businesses while helping them reduce their work hours, create their ideal business and upgrade their lifestyle. He's going to help you get moving to accomplish these as well.
This is not the "same old" goal-setting session that you've been to before...
• Rediscover the secrets of MASSIVE BUSINESS SUCCESS that you once knew, but have long forgotten (they're not what you think they are)
• Create and fine-tune your supercharged Client Attraction Action Plan for 2014 to bring you more clients than ever before
• Learn and map out the biggest marketing and sales success strategies to reduce your work hours, eliminate your stress and anxiety, and provide you with complete security, accomplishment and satisfaction in your business
• Meet and network with top-notch local business professionals who need you and can help you and your business thrive
• AND for those that attend, you’ll also get to take home a special, highly valuable business explosion present from "Biz Coach Jason" (worth $hundreds$) in honor of the new year to make sure your business growth is moving forward at warp speed after the event and bringing you everything that you desire.
You'll get all this and more at this exciting, hands-on FREE event.
6:00 - 6:15: Informal Mixing, Mingling and Munching (Yes, we'll have some food!)
6:15 - 7:30: Group Introductions and "2014: Double, Triple or 10 X Your Business This Year" Hands-on Workshop
7:30 - 8:00: Informal Networking - You heard the introductions, now meet the people that matter to you most
This is a "multi-meetup event" with other groups:
http://www.meetup.com/ChicagolandHolisticPractitioners (practitioners only)
You DO NOT want to MISS THIS!
Any questions or comments? Carpooling arrangements? Please use the 'Comments' area at the bottom of this event page.