It's time to meet outside for a practice at Lyman Woods!
General format of our meeting:
- Standing meditation/relaxation (about 20 minutes)
- Stretching exercises (about 10 minutes)
- Long form (about 15 minutes)
- Small break/Socializing/Discussion (about 10 minutes)
- Long form - second time (about 15 minutes)
- Small break/Socializing/Discussion (about 5 minutes)
- Push Hands practice for advanced practitioners (about 15 minutes)
Direction to the park from Butterfield Rd. or I-88: Exit on Highland Ave. Take Highland South. Turn left (East) on 31st St. The entrance to Lyman Woods will be on your right. We will meet either at the picnic area or right on the parking lot, next to Information Building.
Special notice 1: This is an outside event that subject to a weather conditions. An message will be posted on the event page if it will be canceled, otherwise we will be meeting as it planned. Please check your email or the event page, if doubt, before arriving.
Special notice 2: Please don't be late for the practice as some of us will attend a Nature Walk at the woods right after the practice (at 11:30am). For more info and to RSVP for the walk: www.eco-living.us
Please use the "Comment" area at the bottom of the event page to offer/ask for rides and post any general questions or comments.
If you can not find us or for a last minute question feel free to call my cell phone [masked]-3737.