Aug 23, 2014 · 10:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
Join us for another practice at Dahn Yoga in Westmont!
You can only park in front of Loom Masters store-front or in the back of the building on Saturdays (you can park anywhere in front of the building on Sundays).
You may wear any comfortable clothes, and please be prepared to take off your shoes (you can be barefoot, wear socks, or traditional Tai-Chi shoes that are not worn outside).
General format of our meeting:
• Standing meditation/relaxation (about 20 minutes)
• Stretching exercises (about 10 minutes)
• Long form (about 15 minutes)
• Small break/Socializing/Discussion (about 10 minutes)
• Long form - second time (about 15 minutes)
• Small break/Socializing/Discussion (about 5 minutes)
• Optional Push Hands practice for advanced practitioners (about 15 minutes)
Please be on-time!
The practice is open to any level of practitioner. Please visit our About Page for general info about our practice.
Please use the "Comment" area on the event page to offer/ask for rides and to post any questions or comments.