align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Chihuahuas of the Tampa Bay Area Message Board › Save the date of August 10th

Save the date of August 10th

Lynne, Baby and B.
spunky97721
Group Organizer
Wesley Chapel, FL
Hello Organizers,

Mark and Carol have invited us back to their home for another PAWTY!   I think it is best if we charge 10.00 a person to cover food cost and open bar. I think maybe we should also ask for sides from each person as well.
Any thoughts?  Suggestions.  Maybe if we sweet talk Barbara, she can pull out her margarita machine for this night or we can rent one!

Lynne
Ruth
user 57840902
Wesley Chapel, FL
Post #: 20
Well I think it sounds like a great idea. I mean if this wonderful people are game enough to ask us back, well who are we to say no. biggrin Just kidding. hehehe. The $ 10. a head is more than fair, and a side dish each would add some great variety. We need to ask who is bringing what so we don't have 10 salads. Get a sign up sheet going for deserts, sides and little snacks maybe. Margaritas sound yummy. Can we bring a tent? wink
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Lynne
I can bring two tents if that is what is wanted. I brought a salad last time as I am not much of a cook but maybe the tents would be better for me to bring.
Thanks
Ruth
user 57840902
Wesley Chapel, FL
Post #: 21
I was kidding, just kidding about a tent. You know like staying there to party. Sorry. I guess I have a sense of humor hard to understand.
Marilyn s.
user 33778692
Tampa, FL
Post #: 4
$10 a head and side dish is a good idea. Sign up sheet also.