addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chihuahuas of the Tampa Bay Area Message Board › Important information for Westgate River Ranch visit this weekend

Important information for Westgate River Ranch visit this weekend

Lynne, Baby and B.
spunky97721
Group Organizer
Wesley Chapel, FL
Hello Cowgirls and Cowpups!
We will be meeting for lunch (those of you that can make it) at Abuelos Mexican restaurant at noon time.  Address is 3700 Lakeside Village Blvd  Lakeland, FL 33803.  It should be right on your way to the ranch for most of us.
Check in time at the ranch is 4pm.  We will be gathering that evening at Heather and my cabin for drinks and a little dinner.
At check in, I will be getting everyone's tickets for Saturday night so will give those out when I see you on Friday or Saturday morning.
You can rent golf carts at check in ($65.00 a day I believe) if you want to get around faster on the property.  Remember you can share that expense with anyone you wish to.  All of the cabins (7 of them) are within walking distance of each other.
Below is how we are bunking up:
1 bedroom cabin:
Lynne Tonte/Heather Cranford  (will be used for main gathering place)

1 bedroom cabin:
Jan Ingram/ Severine Vicknair/Lisa Fink/Lisa Myers

1 bed room cabin:
Barbara Strouse/Julie Kittleson/Pat Medina

Studio Cabin:
Cindy Karas/Patricia Cella

Studio Cabin:
Sandra Barnes/Darcey Larue/Rae SalaLaar

Studio Cabin:
Ruth Berg/Janice Humphrey

Studio Cabin:
Kathleen Bardar/Peggy Jones

Can't wait to start our weekend of fun....Remember tomorrow night at Pawsitively Posh Pooch, they are having their Yappy Hour and trunk show with a lot of designers.  See you there!

Lynne