June 12, 2013 · 8:00 PM
What shall we do?
We would read the Chapter 1: 谢红：我在美国等你I’ll wait for you in America of this story book together. We will Read the text, learn some words and the grammar points you don't understand and discuss about the plot.
To download the PDF book of this meetup here
* You can read[masked] simplified characters.
* You have learned some/lots of words and grammar from Textbook, and want to read a really book now.
* You are interested in Chinese characters and readings.
How this Meetup works?
It's a Meetup (3-5 people) via Skype (group talking). You will need to have skype installed on your computer, a headset with a microphone and a stable internet connection.
1. As I would share my screen to you in class, please upgrade to the latest version of Skype. Otherwise you couldn’t see my screen.
2.Before you join in, please make sure this session is on your level.
3. If you had something come up and cann't make it. Please change your RSVP to NO. The spot could be left to others :-)