add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Chinese Eb-5 Investor/Real Estate Awareness Group Message Board › welcome and thank you for joining!

welcome and thank you for joining!

Albert Y.
user 67299342
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Hey guys,

Sorry for catching up with all of you so late, but I have been overseas for the last few months. I started this group to promote a particular Eb-5 education seminar that I hosted a month ago... and did not expect so many people to join this group. I am still trying to figure out how to use this website :).

I am quite heavily involved in Eb-5 investment project promotion in China. My main function is to help promote Eb-5 projects to potential Chinese investors. It is quite crazy out here with all the disposable income people have set aside for real estate investments....

Anyways if you guys are interested in learning more about Eb-5 please feel free to directly ask questions through this group and I will try my best to give you guys a proper answer. I also believe other members in this group also have valuable information to share as well. Hence, lets start the discussion and see where it takes us!

Glad to meet all of you.