align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Chocolate, Coffee & Wine Lovers Message Board › ARE YOU KILLING YOUR BEST FRIEND(S) ?

ARE YOU KILLING YOUR BEST FRIEND(S) ?

Alice-Michou
michou
Austin, TX
Post #: 234
Dedicated to all Pet lovers...

MY "MICHOU" (By Alice-Michou) :

WHAT'S REALLY IN PET FOOD ??

PET FOODS...WHY You Won't Hear the TRUTH in the MEDIA :

A former member
Post #: 27
That's crazy. A friend of mine here in Austin's parents own the pet store, Bark-n-Purr. She was telling me this, too!
Alice-Michou
michou
Austin, TX
Post #: 236
Yes, records shown that the pet's life expectancy became much shorter, with more health issues, and similar tragedies repeated every 10 to 20 years, but people are quick to forget, and since the Media helped pointing fingers in different directions, so new pet owners have not a clue of what they are doing.