addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chocolate, Coffee & Wine Lovers Message Board › Per Member Request: Looking for members who want to host events in their par

Per Member Request: Looking for members who want to host events in their part of town.

Rev. Michael Z.
zarchian
Austin, TX
Hi CCW Lovers,

I AM Looking for members who want to host events in their part of town, both monthly and other events.

If you like please email me back with this information:

• Your profile name
  • Where you are: North, South, East, West, Central
  • Your # and email.
  • What you would like to host. What chocolate-coffee-wine places are near you?(Please let me know even if you don't want to host)

Looking forward to meeting you!

Michael Zarchian