IC3 DelMarVa Message Board › Our Next Cycling Meet-up

Our Next Cycling Meet-up

Lisa C.
user 50031572
Glen Burnie, MD
Good morning,

I hope this e-mail finds you all well.  My name is Lisa Cox and I am the Ladies Membership Organizer for the Cycling Meet-up.  Cycling is my passion and I am sure that you can all relate to that on some level.  I have truly enjoyed being a part of this team, as a faily new cyclist I was a little nervous joining a team in which I was one of very few women, but as my faith has guided me I went on my first meet-up and never looked back.  From moment one I was treated as a team member and Walt Morries (whom I have the utmost respect for) stuck by me the entire time, providing me some really great tips on how to get the most out of my cycling experience and become the best rider I could be.  Joining this team has been such a blessing to me on so many levels, great comradarie and new knowledge on how to be a better cyclist is what I was looking for and more. 

I believe most of you have been out to at least one meet-up, I would really like to know how that experience was for you and how we can make it even better.  Our hope for this wonderful team is to attract men and WOMEN cyclists of all levels who love the sport and want to connect with other cycling enthusiasts as well.  I for one would really like to see more women on the rides.  I know it would add anthor solid dynamic to this group. 

Please join us this Saturday at 8:00 am at the Earliegh Heights Ranger Station in Severna Park, MD for what promises to be an awesome ride.  We can enjoy the fall weather, good conversation and getting some good healthy exercise on our bikes.  I look forward to meeting you all and learning some new cycling tips from the women of the group. 

Sincere Regards,

Lisa Cox