addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Christian Cycling Del-Mar-Va Message Board › suggest a ride

suggest a ride

Walt M.
user 34869102
Group Organizer
Seaford, DE
Post #: 2
Every third month is open for members to suggest a location and ride, if you have a favorite ride that you would like to do with us please let us know two months in advance and we will concider the option, you miust provide a cue sheet to be concidered.
We are also looking into service prodject that we could do as a group so if you have any in mind that you would like to head up send them to me also
A former member
Post #: 260
How about a beginner's ride? I realize I am new to the group and all but I really don't even know my riding skills. I don't know really know how far I can go or how fast or what the average pace is of the group. I was thinking maybe the BWI loop or something where a new cyclist can gauge his or her abilities with regard to the group.

For me, I haven't biked in maybe 10+ years. I am not sure what gear I should carry on my first ride. I have to admit, I am a bit apprehensive to join one of the rides because I really don't want to slow anyone down. I don't think I would have too much trouble as I keep pretty fit through cardio kick-boxing and running. Any advice or suggestions would be welcome to this old newbie. smile
Walt M.
user 34869102
Group Organizer
Seaford, DE
Post #: 5
Kurt, we will work with you. We understand that not all can start at the same level and that we have to adjust our rides depending on who is attending, this is also the time to start riding to be inshape for the summer rides. with that said sign up and we will plan a ride that gives you options. we will work with you to get you up to the groups level and ready for the 24 hours of booty.
A former member
Post #: 261
Thanks Walt, I'll do that. It'll probably be a mild day but I will choose an upcoming ride soon.