addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silicon Valley Chrome Developers Message Board › Great opporunity with a well funde start-up.

Great opporunity with a well funde start-up.

A former member
Post #: 8
Folks - I have two opportunities, could possibly be one person. My client is a start-up top tier VC funded (multi million) star-tup started by industry heavy weight who has has sold 5 of the last 7 companies he has started in the last 20 years. At least 4 of the principals have been working together anywhere from 15 to 35 years and have been involved in previous mentioned companies sales. The two co-Founders started the Internet Gaming and later sold to Microsoft.

Opportunity1:
Enthusiastic, understands the tech enough to converse with html developers, understands their tool chains at a high level, can organize developers and conferences and promote things. May or may not have enough clout with the dev groups at Mozilla/Firefox and Google/Chrome to be in touch with what's happening with their products and the w3 groups. This persons job is to create, grow and coordinate our developer community and be our emissary to the browser folk and make sure we are plugged into them.

Opportunity 2:
This person is technical and we would want this person to do coding and design. This person would ideally have been an author of Backbone.js or JQuery.js or any of the popular front end development technologies the html developer community would be used to using. They would be comfortable with doing plug-ins for these sdks. Has written a game or two. Ideally they would have been involved in groups with the browser folks pushing javascript and such frequent. If this person has the extrovert personality and group organization skills they could be the same and the person described in opportunity 1, but with the ability to design and code.

This is a huge chance to be part of a start-up that has a 90% chance of being sold. Email me for more information. Competitive salary, benefits and stock options.

I will require an updated resume, portfolio, blog's etc.

Ted Fuentes