Silicon Valley Chrome Developers Message Board › Google IO 2010 Pass Pre-sale for Google Developer Community Members

Google IO 2010 Pass Pre-sale for Google Developer Community Members

David C.
user 8699418
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
As you guys probably know, the Google I/O "save the date" announcements went out last month, and a special pre-sale at a discounted price for past attendees is now in progress. You may have already received an invitation to the pre-sale if you're a past attendee of Google I/O.

Google is doing a second wave of invites mid-month, and I'd like to invite you as SV Chroms OS members to join the pre-sale as well :) Please indicate your interest in the form below, and circulate amongst your GTUG group members:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGpzcjQ5ZHBmTHhKeTF4THk5QTlja2c6MQ­

** Note that this is a public form, but please do not spread too widely (ie. Twitter/Facebook).
The pre-sale price is $350. This will be less than the early registration price that opens to the public in January.

Please indicate you are member of Silicon Valley Chrome OS Meetup during registration.

Google is trying to make sure we get something a little extra at the conference.

Names submitted to the form should receive another email with further instructions in about a week. Please note that we need the full first/last name and email address to give access to the pre-sale system. The deadline to submit names is Thursday, December 10th, 6:00pm PST. I know it's a short timeline, but it's quick to indicate interest, and then you have until January 11th to actually register at the pre-sale price.

-David