Silicon Valley Chrome Developers Message Board › Android Software Engineer Contractors Opening
|A former member||
Android Software Engineer Contractors Opening
ExtendLogic, a leading mobile consulting and outsourcing company based in Silicon Valley is looking for multiple Mobile Software Engineers with strong Android experience to fulfill an immediate project. The contract is for 6 months, based in Fremont, CA.
The Product is a Set Top Box that goes in customers’ living rooms with a web camera and utilizes a Harmony Universal remote.
1) Multiple Android application developers with Java experience,
2) One low-level C++ engineer with core Linux experience - RTP, SIP, A/V, media streaming, and DSP knowledge.
3) Sr. Android Developer/Architect to help guide in Android, including NDK.
• 4+ years enterprise experience developing commercial mobile applications.
• Prior experience developing an Android application.
• Ability to translate functional designs into technical design.
• 4+ years java experiences.
• Demonstrated experience working with a distributed team (onshore/offshore).
• Experienced working with XML and web services on mobile devices.
• Developers with NDK experience are highly preferred.
• Experience working with video streaming is a plus.
• Self-driven and works well independently
• Good communication skills
• Demonstrated understanding of packaging commercial Android applications.
• Embedded C experiences a plus.
ExtendLogic (http://www.ExtendLogi... ), a leading IT consulting and outsourcing company based in Silicon Valley, provides enterprise mobile consulting, offshore custom mobile application development services in areas of iPhone, BlackBerry, Android and mobile backend integrations. Headquartered in Cupertino, California of U.S., ExtendLogic has strong local-based mobile consulting team, mobile application development team and offshore delivery team in China. ExtendLogic is expanding to make an even greater impact on the onshore staffing and consulting business.
ExtendLogic is looking for enthusiastic, high-energy people with a passion for mobile APP development and consulting who want to make an impact in this growing industry. Our employees enjoy the opportunity to develop and enhance world-class technology working with some of the best software development talent in the world on products and projects for many of the worlds leading entertainment and consumer electronics companies.
If you are interested and qualified, please put the job title in the subject line when submitting your resume to email@example.com
• This is a contract job.
• Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.