Church of Azazel proto-congregation, New York City Message Board General education of Church of Azazel members and prospective members › Information resources for new and prospective members of the Church of Azazel

Information resources for new and prospective members of the Church of Azazel

Diane
DianeVera
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 376
To the Church of Azazel main site, I've added the beginnings of a collection of Information resources for new and prospective members of the Church of Azazel, including the following new pages:

The second of the above pages includes a section on Theology and occult background of various Satanisms, with collections of links to sites about various aspects of the Western occult tradition.

I've also added a page Epistemology: What can we know about the spirit world, and on what basis?

Here in this thread, I would appreciate comments on any of the above, or suggestions for further resources to list.
simion m.
user 10697704
Eldoret, KE
Post #: 2
Dear my friends,
I am happy to send my comment to your church please remember me to be your group so please send me your information to my box 7648 -30100 Eldoret - Kenya.
Mike
user 122944502
New York, NY
Post #: 1
I am completely new to this but seem to identify with Lucifer-the Morning Star. The idea that
I should not be ashamed of pleasure, fearful of knowledge, or be afraid of being powerful is new
To me as a former evangelical christian.
Gordon
user 154255972
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Greetings,

I spent most of my life as an atheist as far as organized religion is concerned. Recently I have been re-thinking that based on some experiences I had. As an almost complete "newbie" to Satanism and things occult; I found the information on your site very helpful.