The Robert J. And Grace Sabbatino OSIA lodge of Maitland
Let's start getting our menu together...You are all fantastic cooks as evidenced by all the wiped clean platters at Romeo's house!
There is a small kitchenette at the lodge, but in preparation for our event would you be so kind to rsvp with what your favorite dish will be that you will be bringing so I may plan the tables according.
And don't forget...We have the good fortune of having Damiano entertain us once again, So bring those dancing feet!
Meet and mingle with local Italian language and culture lovers! Come to our Meetup events and make new amici as you practice speaking Italian, eat great food, socialize with old amici, and meet new ones. Live the Italian lifestyle, here in Orlando!
This group is a reorganization of the old “The Orlando Italian Culture Social Group” Founded July 12, 2006 with 62 past Meetups and more that 400 members, that unfortunately was poached in a change of organizers by a travel tour company front man - La Legga.
You want to join our group because:
• You love Italy, Italian food, culture,
• Love the simple Italian passion for life, “La Dolce Vita” or want to learn the art of “Dolce Far Niente”.
• Want to listen, learn or refresh your Italian language or roots.
• Want to hear about others roots or recent trips to “L’bel paese”.
• Want to join in the fun of a bunch of crazy Italians.
• Want to grow you little Italian inside you.
Benvenuti a Tutti. CIAO!!!!!!!
PS: Since we already had a bad experience, we will not accept any promotions, business solicitation or any other form of self promotion or for profit members.
We reserve the right to refuse membership or attendance to any of our meetups.