Ciao, Amici D’Italia – Central Florida Italian Culture Club Message Board › Italian Beginner Lessons With Paolo(New Class)/Intermediate Italian Lessons

Italian Beginner Lessons With Paolo(New Class)/Intermediate Italian Lessons with Paolo (Not For Beginners)

Romeo
user 9333190
Group Organizer
Orlando, FL
Paolo is back and he is looking to start another "Italian Beginner Lessons With Paolo" on Wednesdays at 7 PM. Location will be in 17-92 in Maitland.

Class will be stating as soon as we get a show of interest.

Paolo will also will continue "Intermediate Italian Lessons with Paolo (Not For Beginners)" at same location as before in Winter Park at 7 pm on Tuesday's.

We will continue also "Ora de Conversazione" with Marina on Monday's.

Please respond if you are interested in participating in any of these classes by clicking here to respond to this poll Italian Lessons with Paolo

========================

Romeo

A former member
Post #: 19
I've responded "maybe" to the beginners class. I'd love to learn Italian. The only thing holding me back from a definite "yes," is the day of the week. I have another committment on Wednesday nights. Is there a chance these lessons would be a different night of the week?

Looking forward to meeting you all.
Roseann Camardo
Larann
user 20822121
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
YES!!! I mean, SIIIIII....I am definitely interested. Looking forward to hearing from you.
A former member
Post #: 4
Would love to but Maitland is a little far for me and nights are problimatic. Wasn't there another lady who held classes in Longwood? (closer to Oviedo and I believe it was during the day...do you know her name Romeo?)
Veronica
VeronicaW
Orlando, FL
Post #: 3
I'm in! I would love the opportunity to be in the beginner Italian class.
Aura B.
user 20779171
Montverde, FL
Post #: 5
I'd love to join you! I'm in Montverde, north of orlando, near Clermont! How far is it from where I am at?
Romeo
user 9333190
Group Organizer
Orlando, FL
Post #: 29
Intermediate class has been cancelled for lack of interest.