Tom
user 7822165
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 10
I was thinking of hosting a movie event some time in coming weeks and wanted to see what interest there might be. Obviously, we would choose a movie in Italian with English sub-titles.

What would be better: Saturdays or Sundays? Afternoons or Evenings? Snacks and beverages only, rather than a big meal?

As a Netflix memeber, I have access to hundreds of Italian movies, but I was thinking of showing
"Baaria" See the trailer: http://www.youtube.co...­ I enjoyed this movie immensely.

Any ideas?

Amanda
user 9548732
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
That sounds like so much fun! Evenings would be best for me!! I have La Vita E' Bella and La Tigre E La Neve, both with Roberto Begnini. I also have Harry Potter 7 Part 2 in Italian, but it requires a universal DVD player. Let me know!
Fran W.
user 9758977
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 11
Sunday 9-2-12

Nice idea. Sunday afternoons would work good for me.... or Sat afternoons as 2nd choice.

That way some of us could do chores, errands, gym trips, etc.. earlier and relax in the midday time.
We'd still have evenings free for dinner preparations or other engagements.

But you're the host and it should fit what works best for you.

-Francesca
Romeo
user 9333190
Group Organizer
Orlando, FL
Post #: 30
Notte Prima degli Esami Oggi - Film Completo

Paparazzi - Film completo

As you follow the links there are other films