Cincinnati Chihuahuas Meetup Message Board › Chi group needs a new Organizer

Chi group needs a new Organizer

Nichole
user 6621867
Cincinnati, OH
Hi Chihuahua Meetup members,

Unfortunately, because of health problems, I have to step down as the organizer of the Cincinnati Chihuahua Meetup.  If anyone is interested in taking over as the organizer or being co-organizer, please let me know.

There is a meetup scheduled for this Saturday that I am no longer able to run.  If no one is able to step up and help in the next day or two, I will have to cancel this meetup and all others.

If you love the Chihuahua group as much as I do and want to help save this group, please let me know.

thank you,

Nichole
Brie
Griffon11
Cincinnati, OH
Post #: 275
Please remember - whomever decides to take over the group - it does need to move to 12:00pm if staying on Saturdays, or there are Sunday afternoon or Wednesday evenings (summer) available also.
Brie
Jenny C.
user 9724298
Cincinnati, OH
Post #: 2
I am happy to help co-organize. I may need help when I am traveling but definitely am willing to help.

Jenny Cox & Ruby
Susannah M.
user 19880621
Group Organizer
Cincinnati, OH
Post #: 2
I've emailed several times that I'm willing to organize or co-organize, as well as posted in the group. Any word on this or if we are having the meeting this Saturday? Mr. Bojangles loves seeing all his Chihuahua friends.

Thanks!

Susannah & Mr. Bojangles
Jenny C.
user 9724298
Cincinnati, OH
Post #: 3
Hi Susannah,

It looks like the two of us can take over as co-organizers and make sure this group keeps meeting. I will not be able to join tomorrow -- so hopefully you can help with that one. I will also talk with Brie today when I drop Ruby off for camp (it is prom daysmile.

Jenny & Ruby
Susannah M.
user 19880621
Group Organizer
Cincinnati, OH
Post #: 3
Thanks for the update, Jenny, that's good to know. I should be there tomorrow no problem. I hope Ruby has fun at prom. smile

Susannah & Mr. Bojangles