Well people need people to climb with, so why don't we get all together and climb.
Cincinnati Climbers Anonymous
Climbing is Dangerous:
Membership in Cincinnati Climbers Anonymous does not guarantee or imply any skill level or certification of any climber in the group and should not be taken a such,
• Check your knots and harness buckle
• Inspect your gear and replace as necessary
• Know your partners and their habits
• Check your belay - are you sure you're on?
• Read all warnings - they can save your life
• Fixed gear is unreliable - back it up when necessary
• Keep an eye on the weather
• Rock breaks - check your holds
• Always double check your rappel system
• Protect your head, wear a helmet.
• Remember, safety is your responsibility
Cincinnati Climbers Anonymous will only hold events at climbing gyms and facilities that adhere to the standards of the Climbing Wall Association. All outdoor events will be held under the supervision of an American Mountain Guide Association certified guide or other reputable guide service.