addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Maureen
user 7898105
Cincinnati, OH
Post #: 1
On behalf of all members, a big thanks to Tom Botuchis, our outgoing president.
Tom, your time and effort to the group is much appreciated by all.
Thanks for all the fun events you and the board have made possible for the group. And welcome to our new board!!

Patty
user 7523059
Cincinnati, OH
Post #: 4
I could not agree with you more Maureen!! Thank you Tom for all you have done for the organization!! He has done a great many things for the group! His dedication and hard work is so much appreciated by so many! So many new events, having live music at the dances, the upcoming trip to Dale Hollow just to name a few.....

I have some tough shoes to fill!! Together with the support of the new board, and all of you, we can continue to grow as an organization, serving the community, God, and of course having some fun along the way!!

Tom
user 4258860
Group Organizer
Cincinnati, OH
Post #: 6
Hi Maureen and Patty,

Well, thank you very much for the kind ackowledgement. It truly is appreciated and is nice to hear from you and others. I have certainly enjoyed working with the group to put on various functions such as the dances, Dale Hollow Trips, Winter Sports Parties, etc. Per an earlier discussion tonight I will still be actively involved for the coming year and I am looking forward to working with and seeing all of you wonderful people!

Thanks again.

Tom