Cincinnati / NKY 30+Catholic Singles Message Board › Beginning Experience Weekend Retreat

Beginning Experience Weekend Retreat

Gail
MissGail
Cincinnati, OH
Post #: 42
http://beginningexper...­

This is a weekend for divorced, widowed or separated indivuduals. It is a God centered weekend that helps you move forward to the next phase of your life. It is a great organization and we continue to support each other long after the weekend.

It will be held at Comboni Mission on Nagel Road from Friday, September 30, 2011 to Sunday, October 2, 2011.

It is a life changing weekend no matter where you are in the process. You can register using the attached link or request information from BECincinnati@fuse.net.

Gail Brown
Shannon K M.
user 20818271
Cincinnati, OH
Post #: 1
Hi, I am separated and have a young infant. His father has not seen him since he was a few weeks old. I don't suppose there is any way to be able to bring him. I would love to come, but I just can't leave him for that long. I could even bring a sitter with me. I am sure this is impossible, but I figured that it would not hurt to ask.