Cincinnati / NKY 30+Catholic Singles Message Board › Meetup details changed: 30+ Amazing Race **New Time**

Meetup details changed: 30+ Amazing Race **New Time**

Michael
user 12344581
Cincinnati, OH
We have mapped out our course, selected all the challenges, and this is sure to be something to talk about for a long time.  The race will start at 4:30pm but we will meet at IHM at 4:00 to select groups, drivers, and go over the rules of the game.  The entrance fee is $10 for all participants and a $25 gift card will be awarded to each participant on the winning team. At the conclusion of the race we will meet for a free picnic for the participants.

If you would like to join us for just the picnic, fellowship, and dancing after the race the cost will be $5, and we plan to be behind the IHM Church in the Pavilion from 6 - 7pm until midnight so bring a jacket.

When: Saturday, September 15, 2012 4:00 PM

Where: Immaculate Heart of Mary
7800 Beechmont Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45255

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Cincinnati-NKY-30-Catholic-Singles/events/77712642/­

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.
A former member
Post #: 9
Michael - How long do you think the race will take?
Michael
user 12344581
Cincinnati, OH
Post #: 1
Between 2 and 2 1/2 hours then we will eat and dance/socialize until everyone leaves or midnight.