Cincinnati / NKY 30+Catholic Singles Message Board › What part of the groups title attracts you to the group?

What part of the groups title attracts you to the group?

A former member
Post #: 60
The groups name is CINCINNATI/NKY 30+ CATHOLIC SINGLES. We have had 11 events in 2013 (past and scheduled). 2 involved something with the catholic faith - walking the steps and Tatiana Concert. The other 9 involved social activities (6 dances, picnic, boat trip, and super bowl party).

I am wondering if members of the group are interested in doing activities and programs that expand their knowledge of the Catholic Faith, and how they can grow in faith.

Since I have talked to a number of board members, they all say they want more, but need more people to volunteer as event hosts/organizers. But they no longer allow events to be posted on this site (even if 3 people want to go to an event). As I am very much interested in going to Catholic events, though I do like the dances, I am asking if people are hungry for opportunities to share your faith with others through the meetup site.